- Enrollment in any educational course requires payment in full prior to the start date of the course.
- If for any reason you'd like a refund of your enrollment fee, you may request it two weeks prior to the course start date. Course materials are issued one week before the course starts, so we will need to be notified before this confidential information is shared.
- There will be no refund (in part or in full) after the start date of the course.
- You may cancel your enrollment in a course after it has begun, but doing so is non-refundable.
Course Content Reproduction & Piracy
- Every style in the the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ taught in each educational course is the Intellectual Property of Darrius Peace and the Hayah Beauty Style Network™. Reteaching the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ in any capacity is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Showcasing the skills and techniques of the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ on stage, platform work, online, social media, websites, or any other medium will result in legal action.
- Re-recording, re-producing, re-publishing, re-selling and sharing the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ and/or Hayah Beauty Style Network™ e-course content is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Each enrolled individual's account is closely monitored for login (number of times logged in, dates and time), lessons watched and the duration. Only one (1) account holder and user per course enrollment is permitted. Sharing login information to any non-enrolled individuals for access to Hayah Beauty Style Network™ e-course material is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Due to the proprietary nature of the course content and materials, and to protect and maintain the premium value of each course, student access will expire after seven (7) days of the end of a currently enrolled course. (So maximize your time and investment by following through with your work, showing up for critiques, and engaging in the course community!)
All course communications from Hayah Beauty Style Network will be sent via email from email@example.com (unless otherwise noted). To ensure that you receive our communications, add the above email to your address book (go ahead and mark it as "important"!).
With the exception of the course FaceBook community, social media communications direct to course administrators (DMs and inbox messaging) will not be read nor accepted.
Please use a reliable email address that you check often. We are not responsible for the information that you don't receive because you haven't checked your email.
Certification is not guaranteed. You must receive a cumulative passing grade of 89 to earn certification. Each week's assignment is graded based on the course grading scale and will be the determining factor of your certification.
Upon successful completion of one of the Hayah Beauty Style Network™ educational courses, you will receive certification in the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™. As a certified stylist or barber in the Hayah Beauty styling Method™, you will receive a certificate confirming this status. Proudly hang and display it in your place of business!
Working in the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™
You may ONLY offer the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ to your clients if you are a certified hair care professional in the Hayah Beauty Style Network™. Otherwise, you are strictly prohibited from any use of the Hayah Beauty Style Network™ name and proprietary material (styles in the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™).
Adding the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ to your service menu
You may only offer the styles for which you are certified to your list of service offerings. You must also credit the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™ as the source, and use the same company name associated with each style. You may not rename or claim the styles as your own.
For example, Tracy’s Savvy Salon proudly offers the following styles in the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™:
• The Hayah Beauty Sophisticated Coil Set™
• The Hayah Beauty Fabulous Flexi-Rod Set™
• The Hayah Beauty Daring Double-Strand Twist Set™
The Company sets all prices for each style in the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™. When adding these styles to your service offerings, you must use the same prices as set by the Company. Doing so maintains pricing fairness and consistency.
Through targeted advertising and marketing campaigns, the company (Hayah Beauty Style Network, HBSN, Hayah Cosmetics) will market on your behalf to send new clients your way. These clients will be clients of the Hayah Beauty Style Network™ and will schedule directly through the network. To maintain your “link” in the network and to be eligible for commissions and *retention bonuses, all clients must reschedule through the HBSN.
For your existing clients whom you’d like to offer the Hayah Beauty Styling Method™, you must price the HBSN styles at the same rate as outlined by the company. Doing so maintains pricing fairness and consistency.
You are not required to move your existing clients over to the HBSN. However, it is to your benefit and to the benefit of those in your network that you book as many clients as possible through the Hayah Beauty Style Network™.
We reserve the right to make changes and updates to these terms at any time.